1. General provisions
(1) We will only process your personal data such that it is compliant with the German Data Protection Act. The following regulations will inform you about the type, extent and for what purpose the personal data is captured, processed and used. This data protection declaration only applies to our web pages.
2. Type of data processed
(1) Your personal data is only used if it is required as justification for, is the substance of, or alteration of the purpose established.
Personal data is used and captured for the following purposes.
Customer: Company, Title, First name*, Last name*, Email*, Address, Town, Postcode, Country, Phone, Fax, Comments
Room occupancy: First name*, Last name*
Company, Form of address*, Last name*, First name*, Position / Function, Street / House number*, Postcode*, Town*, Country, Email*, Phone*, Fax
First Name*, Last name*, Company, Street*, Location*, Postcode*, Email*, Phone*, Enquiry
(* Mandatory info)
You can prevent cookies being saved by selecting “block cookies” on your browser settings. However, some of our website offerings might not function fully as a result.
(3) For technical reasons, during data transmission (e.g. retrieving a page on our website) your browser will automatically send data to our webserver. Such information includes the date and time of access, URL of the referring website, file retrieved, volume of data sent, browser type and version, operating system and your IP address. For security purposes, this data is saved separately from other data that you enter while using our website. This data is not linked to a particular person or used for another purpose.
(4) Without your explicit permission, or if no legal basis therefor exists, your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties who are not involved in handling the contract. After the contract has been completed in full your data will be blocked for further usage. Once the regulations under tax or commercial law have been fulfilled, this data will be deleted insofar as it you have not explicitly consented to further usage thereof.
3. Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIP()” extension so that IP addresses are only processed in an abbreviated form and no person can be associated with them.
The German Data Protection Act states that you have a right to gain information free of charge on the data saved about you and if applicable the right to correction, blockage or deletion of this data. You can ask questions for example via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Facebook social plugins
We use social plugins from facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, US. The plugins are identifiable by the Facebook logo or the “Facebook Social Plugin” extension. If you for example click the “Like” button, or add a comment, the information will be transmitted by your browser directly to Facebook and saved there. For details on how Facebook uses your personal data and your rights regarding such usage are given in Facebook’s data protection policy: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not wish Facebook to collate data via our websites about you, you should log out of Facebook before visiting our websites.
6. Data protection officer
A data protection officer has been appointed as specified by section 4f German Data Protection Act. If you have any questions about data protection, please contact Marc Althaus, DSEXTERN Datenschutzberatung e.K., contact: https://www.dsextern.de