The Lime Tree Terrace is a wonderful place to be in April – the lime trees are a mass of fresh green spring leaves and the Elbe looks like it’s been polished. In other words, Easter’s an excellent time to spend a few days at the Jacob. Our guests can enjoy a range of different activities but still have enough time to unwind and do their own exploring.
In addition to attending the Hamburg State Opera and watching a performance of Parsifal, a further highlight is a trip on our hotel’s own MV JACOB launch on the Saturday evening: various large Easter bonfires, which Hamburg citizens flock to in droves, are traditionally lit along the Elbe from Övelgönne to Wittenbergen. You can relax and watch the spectacle from the water – savouring the delicious fare provided by Thomas Martin and washed down by wines from our sommeliers.
Included in the arrangement:
- Four nights in a luxurious room, including breakfast
- Three-course set menu in the Kleines Jacob wine bar on the first evening
- High tea at Jacob’s hotel on Good Friday afternoon
- Transfer to the Hamburg State Opera
- Ticket in price category 1 (stalls) for Wagner’s Parsifal
- Refreshments and finger food in both intervals
- Aperitif on the Lime Tree Terrace on Saturday
- Walk to Teufelsbrück
- Trip on the MV JACOB launch with live music including an on-board spread and drinks while you pass by the Easter bonfires along the banks of the Elbe
- Torch-lit walk back to the Jacob from the Teufelsbrück jetty
- Easter breakfast on Easter Sunday