Over the more than 50 years of his career, Herbie Hancock has proven to be one of the most influential and versatile personalities of modern jazz. He’s never restricted himself sticking to one musical genre, quite the contrary he’s crossed borders more than once still always keeping his own true style. This may be why Hancock who’s been awarded the Grammy not less than a dozen times is regarded as a true musical pioneer who is never afraid of trying out new things and who is definitely of the most diverse jazz musicians ever.
This arrangement includes:
- Two nights in a luxury room with a sumptuous breakfast
- Transfer to our restaurant CARLS an der Elbphilharmonie
- Elphi-pre-show dinner at the CARLS an der Elbphilharmonie before the concert including drinks
- Ticket in price category 1 for the concert of Herbie Hancock at the Elbphilharmonic hall
- Return to the Jacob by hotel-owned barge MS JACOB enjoying cheese and red wine
- Short walk from the boat launch Teufelsbrück to the Louis C. Jacob with torchlights or transfer by bus